Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Haute Couture

Zoë is recovering from a very large wound.  Today is the day the tummy wrap comes off  (actually it fell off yesterday, and I have been struggling to keep it on ever since).  The "cone of shame" they presented us with was obviously for a medium size dog, not for the diminutive Zoë.  Unless it goes around her waist.

In seeking solutions to keep her stapled tummy protected, it was suggested that I use a chihuahua tee-shirt.  I came up with this solution instead.



I am now painfully aware that my rags look better on Zoë than on me.  This is the sleeve of an old sweater.   I cut arm holes in it and folded the narrow end down to make a cowl.

I couldn't get very good pictures, but she looks very chic in person, and she seems to really love it.  What wouldn't be better than a blue elastic tummy wrap, miles too long.









#BetterDressedThanMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment