Thursday, January 8, 2015

Transition

Garden of Awakening Orchids in Portland OR.


If you've landed here expecting to see HeartStar MindBody Connection, I've moved it.  It was a relatively painless process, and for that I am grateful.  I've installed a tab at the top of the page labeled "Energy Medicine" that will take you to its new location immediately.

I wear a lot of hats these days.  I am still very much involved in my Energy Medicine practice, and seeing clients regularly.  And I love doing that work very much.

I am still binding books for Pegana Press, which is our small family run press.  And I love doing that very much too.

I think talents and interests are like children.  They are each unique and they each require special care and nurturing to bring out the best in them.  And like children they can be loved equally, even though each one adds something different to our lives.

I have been writing for many many years and in all this time, I have kept my writing mostly to myself.  I haven't even thought about publishing until recently.  I have always just enjoyed writing and when a story came to me, I wrote it down.

Now suddenly, I find that my status has changed.  I am publishing three short stories in a chapbook format through Pegana Press.  The book is limited to 50 copies.  It was hand set and letterpress printed on a Vandercook SP15 press, and will be hand sewn with ornate soft cover.  It will most likely be ready for release next week.  There is also a tab on the menu bar above, which links to Pegana Press labeled Winter Tales, which is the name of the book. *

Winter Tales contains three original short stories inspired by the elements of Fire and Ice.  I will be talking more about the stories in my next post.

Thank you for your interest.

* See my Written Works tab for links to publications.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment