Thursday, November 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Celebrating Your Life












This is a post from a blog I used to write for my energy medicine practice.  It was originally posted on Nov 12, 2012  and I titled it...



The Vibration of Celebrating Your Life



I have been hearing about happiness lately.

I want to take a moment to write about how powerful the vibration of happiness can be when it is experienced as celebration.

Here's a quick example of what I'm talking about.  I remember getting some really good news about a family member going into remission from cancer.  That's really something to celebrate right?  But it's a funny thing, about doctors.  They seem to be really worried that you're going to get your hopes up.  At least the doctors in this story were displaying that fear.  And because they want you to be ready for when that other shoe drops, they spend a lot of energy preparing you for the worst.

I don't know how it is for you, but I don't really like it when someone rains on my parade, and so after several days of it, I got angry.  I wanted to CELEBRATE what I considered a huge miracle.  So I rebelled.  Don't I always?  I said to myself--and to anyone else who would listen, "Yes!" we are going to celebrate this victory.  "Yes!" we are going to graciously accept this miracle, and be grateful and express appreciation, because this is an amazing gift.  And we need to start living that!

Here's my point.  Don't let ANYONE stop you from celebrating - ever.  The Universe loves to party and I believe  celebrations help us come into alignment with Universal or Divine energy.  I feel that celebrating is one of the keys to overcoming terminal disease.  It changes perception, and ramps up the energy of pure joy.

But this isn't just about overcoming illness.  This is about celebrating your life.  Your loved ones, your passions, what ever you can think of to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment