Monday, November 30, 2015

Racing The Clock

I just made my to do list for tomorrow, and all I can say is--no wonder there is no time for writing.

The only thing that is going to make me feel better about it at this point is to post a picture I took today of Ruby and one of her chicks.

Ruby with chick
I often see a small face peeking out over the top of her wing.  Sometimes all I can see is a small beak.  They're getting big quickly.  And that means I'll have to make other arrangements to house them, soon.  

But no time to think about that this week.  This week I am in a book binding marathon, which includes 6 different titles.  I'm hoping to have time left over to work on a financial report due by Monday.  Give me strength!

It's all part of the seasonal deadline that comes when Christmas coincides with a book release.  No complaints.  And I should be caught up, and even a little ahead of the game soon.

I've already told Mike, I'm taking two weeks off from press related activities during the Christmas holiday.  Hoping to get some serious writing done then.  

Or even some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment