Thursday, April 21, 2016

Comedy Relief

Every evening, after the sun goes behind the trees, and the yard begins to cool off, I go down to the back of my place to work on the fence.  The easiest way to get there is through the hen yard.

Every evening Rocky puts up a little resistance as I pass through his domain.  Last night I decided to bring my camera with me in case I found something fun to photograph while working on the fence.  Since Rocky was crowing I thought I would video him.

He obviously knew he was being filmed (the big ham) so he gave me an extra hard time.  We usually have a brief skirmish which last about 30 seconds, and then he lets me pass.  I ran out of memory on my camera before he was finished with me, and I actually pulled a leg muscle fending him off, while he launched himself at me and bounced off the bottom of my extended boot. (He hates those boots!)

Backing away in retreat, a branch knocked off my hat...it was all just very silly.

And now...Heeeeres Rocky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment