Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hooray!

The taxes are done! The taxes are done!  Now I can go back to living my life again.

Looking forward to building the fence for the new hen yard.

Yesterday, Mike commented on how Ruby was making a lot of racket on the porch, which is unlike her, so I poked my head out to see what she wanted.  She wasn't the only one out of the hen yard.  Two of her offspring were out too.  I heard the cozy low crooning of a contented hen very close as I stood on the porch, and turned to see that one of the Peeps had gone back to the place she was hatched and was building a nest from the old straw that was still left in that spot up against the house.  When she left the nest later, I could see she had laid a big girl egg.  Another hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment