Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Oh Boy!

Look what I found in the straw this morning!  Three eggs.  One is obviously from Ruby, and the others are from two of the peeps.

I used to sort and size eggs when I worked on an organic farm in 2012, and for scale, I can say Ruby lays Large to Extra Large eggs.  These two eggs would be considered Small, which you don't see in the grocery store as a rule.  I think the smallest eggs I've seen in the store were Medium, and in the world of "super size", I'm not even sure you can still get those.

I wanted to see if these small eggs were fully formed and I was so happy to see that they were.


And they were delicious.

#FreshestEggInTheWorld

Thanks Peeps!  I appreciate that you're laying eggs for us.  :)

❤  🐣  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment